Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th

Finally got the bike up and runnin...  Although it still needs work, I had a blast riding it to The Sinners liberty gig.  Got to catch up with a few friends old and new.  It was good seeing Nelson and Brandon (Brawny).  Both of whom I went to high school with.  From skateboarding at Waena courts with Jem and the Holograms (Ryan from In4mation+Brawny's skate crew in 1987-haha!) to riding motorbikes at Westminster Elk lodge with the creator of  NOT-Zine (Nelsons all-things-rad magazine back in the 80's!), one would only guess that they would be doing big things.  A lot of respect for these guys and the rest of The Sinners.

Nelson also did a little photo session with my bike. Check it out at









Although i had my camera, I forgot to take pictures at Hisako's BBQ.   A lot of fun went down there too!   

No comments: