Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Long Beach Formula D

Made a quick trip to Formula D in Long Beach on Friday. Just for qualifying... The main event on Saturday gets to crowded. It was fun for a little bit. Drifting is getting way too corporate for its own good... And most cars are getting uglier and uglier. Grumble grumble grumble...
Ross 's Bike... Radical. Seriously Boso. Coolest thing there for sure
Apexi FD3S. Jensen and I built this car sometime in 2003. Same year we won the D1 Japan Championship. Great to see it still running well. Chuck and Keith did an awesome job updating it.
Corporate guys watch out... This guy and his crew are gunning for you. 90% of the cars/drivers dont deserve 1 point judged for style... Matt, Tommy and crew are the other 10% that gets 10.
His S14 looks like a shoe Methamphibian did somewhere around 2005.

1 comment:

wrxjrod said...

Grumble grumble grumble is right...
Corpo get out of here cool guy, haha...
I was yelling at you to say hi but not go, oh well its cool, hope your well and hit me up anytime, my numbers the same!